Date & Time
- Friday, March 13 – Camp site opens at 9:00 AM, the camp out officially begins at dinner
- Saturday, March 14 – Camp closes at 12:00 PM
- Follow on Facebook for up to date information
- Roy Hall’s property
- $5 per person, $10 family max (supper and breakfast included)
- Fishing, S’mores, Night Games, Football
- Please do not camp in the lighted area (where the posts are located).
- Please do not bring firearms unless they are for personal protection. Please do not shoot any firearms.
- After 11 pm, please be respectful of those trying to sleep.
- Adults, you are responsible for the boys that you bring. Keep a close watch on them!
- Please do not cut down trees to make fire wood.
- Fishing is allowed in the pond as well as the stream.
- Please do not fish the aerator pump.
- Individuals who start small campfires are responsible to keep a close eye on their fire. Do not leave fires unattended. Put fire out completely with dirt and water before leaving campgrounds.
What to Bring
- Tent or RV
- Warm clothes
- Bug spray
- Lawn chairs and Bible for preaching time
- Snacks and drinks
- Fishing gear (freshwater: Bass, Blue Gill, Catfish)